Need a question answered by hackers

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Need a question answered by hackers
I play cs:go comp a lot and i feel like a lot of the time i'm facing a team with a hacker or 2 on it, and its usually when playing dust2. From a hackers stand point about how many people out of 10 for example 2 out of 10, people hack this game? Like do you think 4 out of 10 people hack? or less or more?

Everytime i play in a cs:go comp i think someones hacking and EVERY time my whole team trys to tell me nobody is hacking on cs:go that they are just good. I have only seen like 1 person think that the other people might be hacking.

So do you think a lot of people hack cs go? Or almost nobody
What's the point of this thread?
A thread asking everyone if there is a lot or little hackers in cs:go?
well, u asked this kind of question in a hacking forum
There are far less hackers than you believe.

Especially at this moment, when there are no undetected public hacks.

I've had friends who went "AW FUCK A HACKER!" every time they died. Needing something to blame is in some people's nature, I guess. I can assure you that in most cases, it's a common case of "you suck".

If you can't see that they are hacking incredibly clearly, either by playing against them or looking at the demo afterwards through their perspective, they probably aren't. There are not many (read: one or two in the world) hackers that can hide it so well that it's not visible at all.
Probably like 1/10 of them do hack. It would be more without Valve server-side anti-cheat and overwatch
Being someone who hacked before on multiple accounts, I know what a Hacker plays like most of the time. Whenever I feel as if though someone is hacking I usually watch re-play from their point of view & I prove myself wrong.

Right now there's probably the least hackers there was, almost all public hacks have been detected and there haven't been many new ones recently.
that's exactly the point, because if you guys are hacking its easier for you guys to tell if people are hacking or not. It doesn't mean i hack i used to hack in AVA but only in co op and in combat arms co op. Now i just use it for the buying and selling. I don't suck i've gotten over 40 comp wins and barely have been playing its just when a kid goes from 0-5 to 18-7 and about 13-14 of those kills are head shots it kind of makes you think something is not right. Then you get the people that are running around with awps hitting every shot even while moving and jumping around. I only call hacks if something doesn't seem right. I played a game yesterday the team i was versing had no wins at all and we had 7 then out of nowhere 2 kids went from the bottom of the team to like 40 kills each and we were just getting head shotted and killed almost instantly and its like there is no way its legit and i'm not sure how to record a demo so you can watch it from other perspectives.
Quote Originally Posted by rippantera View Post
and i'm not sure how to record a demo so you can watch it from other perspectives.
Click the watch tab. Click "Your Matches". Download the one you were playing. Watch it.
Quote Originally Posted by orlaub View Post
Click the watch tab. Click "Your Matches". Download the one you were playing. Watch it.
ohh ok awesome tyvm
Oddly enough I actually perform worse while hacking.
I can go about 50-5 legitimately while about only 30-10 while hacking (minor hacks.)
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
Oddly enough I actually perform worse while hacking.
I can go about 50-5 legitimately while about only 30-10 while hacking (minor hacks.)
well its because when you aren't hacking you're more aware and you're reflexes are probably more on the panic side. When you see where they are"if that's what you mean" then you probably don't try as much cause you think you will just get them anyway.
2/10. Ive been playing with hacks a lot. Especially on dust 2. Met several cheaters after i wrecked them. They decided to toggle on and make sketchiest shots. And sometimes they are just good. After 100 games I can tell you that not every top fragger is cheating.
Quote Originally Posted by addmeonsteam View Post
2/10. Ive been playing with hacks a lot. Especially on dust 2. Met several cheaters after i wrecked them. They decided to toggle on and make sketchiest shots. And sometimes they are just good. After 100 games I can tell you that not every top fragger is cheating.
yea i don't think every single person is cheating but every couple games i come in contact with someone who seems a bitch sketchy
I've played counter-strike since 1999.

I've met every kind of hacker and every kind of legit player, as well as played with every kind. I can spot a hacker in EVERY case, even if they are trying to hide it. But to do this I HAVE TO see it from their perspective, unless it's completely blatant. Because you really have no idea how the guy is thinking when you are just seeing it from your own pov.

And like I said earlier, I have friends who call out "hacker" as soon as they are killed, no matter the circumstances. And while most nubs are maybe not in that extreme, they do like to blame everything but their own lack of skills. To become a better player, you need to, instead of going "FUCKING HACKER, HE COULDN'T HAVE KNOWN I WAS THERE!!!111eleven", you sit quiet. Just try it. You will indeed become better, and more consistent.
I think about 1/40 hack.

People with skill can out gun any hacker with a ESP. That is why pros are higher rank than hackers. Aimbots don't last long against VAC.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?