ImageWTF IS THIS?!

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
WTF IS THIS?!

how do I kill this annoying thing?
Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post

how do I kill this annoying thing?
Use a blocker...
Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post


Use a blocker...
I have a blocker, but it's not working.
Search on extension : Ads blocker .
You spamming a lot of useless thread, it was already posted

Quote Originally Posted by Iqie View Post
Search on extension : Ads blocker .
Not working
Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post
You spamming a lot of useless thread, it was already posted


Not working
Nothing can block it although i think .
leave mpgh
I blocked it with adblock... Anyways, There is another thread about it so stop spamming thanks
Just fucking ignore it, or does it offend your eyes that much?
Just ignore it.
You can't, but at least it got like 60k signatures since yesterday
Just ignore it
Stop bumping this godamn thread. No offense :3
lol. what a sad. just close your eye
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us