Thumbs upWTS★★OceELOboosting[NA][OCE][VERIFIED[500+ Orders Complete] • Verified Challengers★★

Posts 1–15 of 104 · Page 1 of 7
★★OceELOboosting[NA][OCE][VERIFIED[500+ Orders Complete] • Verified Challengers★★




#elo #boost #boosting #oce #duoq #australia #cheap #division boost

OAB Terms of Service:
By making a purchase with us, the customer agrees to all the following terms:
- We are not responsible for any disciplinary actions taken against the customer for ordering a boost.
- Refunds will not be given for boosting-related bans.
- Division prices have a minimum LP Gain of +12. If your account falls below, your balance will be converted to net wins.
- If you would like to cancel your boost, a partial refund is available depending how far we have boosted.
- Failure to follow any of our terms may result in a cancellation of your service or additional charges.

OAB Notes:
- Rush orders may be purchased at 25% of the order price to ensure 5+ games played per day.
- Customers may request a specific champion pool for 20% more of the order price.
Where did you get all these vouches if you only have one post?
If there wasn't link restrictions I'd show you :<
Can you do a vouch game for me?
pm me /10 + servers are getting ddosed atm
Quote Originally Posted by SecretOrigins View Post
Done /thismessageistooshort
lol I need 20 posts to send a private message, just google oceboosting and add the skype you find
I didn't get a request, pm me your skype I can see it but I can't reply
Challenger OCE is like Platinum EUW hahahaha
Posts 1–15 of 104 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?