So I was trolling on the russian server

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
So I was trolling on the russian server

wanted to get 10 losses and maybe bronze 5 but shit happens

edit: why the fuck is there an attachment of the image
dave get ur shit together, didnt even attach anything l0l
GrNPRgE.png125 KB · 6 downloads
Op Crit. .
Don't be an asshole by ruining other people's games. Just dodge the queue for your placements if you're wanting to go 0-10, this allows others to actually win a fucking game rather than have you ruin it.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
Don't be an asshole by ruining other people's games. Just dodge the queue for your placements if you're wanting to go 0-10, this allows others to actually win a fucking game rather than have you ruin it.
I completely agree with you, people like this are just simply fucktards, you do deserve Bronze 5 not only on your trolling smurf but also on your main, ruinning people's fun and dedication for your own stupid purpose is not fun and i surely do hope you get banned.
Normally I wouldn't allow this, cuz it's annoying as fuck if someone trolls like this..

BUT, since it's not on same server as I play on, I approve this
"Carried hard" can be used properly here.
Them carry though,.....
4x reports every game
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?