WTSCSGO Boosting Service

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO Boosting Service
Status: ONLINE NOW

I will be boosting using legit hacks, so this gives you a 0% of getting in trouble/banned.

Silver - DMG - [1 Dota Key / Equivalent Skin (per rank)]

DMG - Legendary Eagle [2 Dota Keys / Equivalent Skin (per rank)]

Legendary Eagle - Global Elite [ 3 Dota Keys / Equivalent Skin (per rank)]

Paypal available for trusted members only.

Vouch copies available for high reputable members.

Contact (Skype) Bellmont. (With a period)
Tried adding you on skype to no avail. Add me? spunky_b_d
Quote Originally Posted by theparanoia View Post
Tried adding you on skype to no avail. Add me? spunky_b_d
I've just added you on skype.

**** ONLINE NOW GUYS BOOSTING ****

CHEAP SERVICE
Boosted me for a few hours. Ready to do it again soon. +rep
Online for the next 12 hours, cheapest service on the forum.
Hey you on later? I need boosting again for a main account.
Online now guys if anyone is wanting a cheap boosting service.
Are you online right now? I cant find you on Skype btw.
add me on skype cant find you: garvan.oc
Add me, I'm a DMG wanting to go up to Eagle or LEM
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us