WTBWildstar FULL Beta Key

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Wildstar FULL Beta Key
Hi.

I know I'm brand new so I would like to do this either with someone with excellent rep, or use an OMM. Would prefer the OMM receives money + code, pass code to me, I confirm, he releases money.

Please have proof. I've seen full keys sell for 20-$40, would like to pay $40 + OMM fee.

Thanks! please PM me for skype, or leave yours.
Quote Originally Posted by aluxendr View Post
lease have proof. I've seen full keys sell for 20-$40, would like to pay $40 + OMM fee.

Welcome to MPGH,using an OMM doesn't have any fee. its completely free. you just have to contact them and they assist you in any possible way.
That's awesome! In that case I'm willing to pay a bit more, still want to go through an OMM same as I described. I'm Paypal verified
message sent via skype
I have a couple, and just sold one already and the user can vouch for me.
Add me on Skype:
one-lf
A lot of results may pop-up, but right click on them and view their profile and see if their skype name matches mine.
My name on Skype is Diño.
KENNARD11 AKA DINO on Skype .... is a scammer he scammed me for 160 dollars right now.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us