Client

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Client
Is there any Hacked Client(s) that if you were to go near a player, it would show what they are wearing?
Not currently, but I am sure one is on the way because there is a loophole in everything.
Quote Originally Posted by joshman233 View Post
Not currently, but I am sure one is on the way because there is a loophole in everything.
I'm pretty sure I've seen professional raiders have these kind of clients.
It's possible, but most people use the hack called "eye sight". Why would you need something that is visually shown to you normally?
I guess he wants to see what they have before going near to them so if they have better stuff he doesn't die (so an ESP with items he wears above his head).I'm pretty sure it has been done before and it should be easily done.
Quote Originally Posted by hackroj View Post
I guess he wants to see what they have before going near to them so if they have better stuff he doesn't die (so an ESP with items he wears above his head).I'm pretty sure it has been done before and it should be easily done.
Pretty much this.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us