StonedEngine Waz up?
Hello! Waz up? Im from California. I like to code C# and C++. I can code trainers in C# and I am learning to code aimbots in C++. Aimbots take a lot of time to learn so don't expect them any time soon. But I can make trainers easy if I have a memory class. I SnowBoard, Race Sprint Cars (Profile pic) And code. That's basically me, I mean im pretty laid back and simple.
Note That I do have another account but it is for a different computer that I do not use so I decided to make a new account once I got my laptop. Now the reason I don't log back into that account is that I lost the email and Password to it since I made it back in 2012.
Note That I do have another account but it is for a different computer that I do not use so I decided to make a new account once I got my laptop. Now the reason I don't log back into that account is that I lost the email and Password to it since I made it back in 2012.