CoolXaviok's Vouches

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Date: 2/15/2014
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded: Spawning Service
Selling Thread (URL):Above
Optional:He was very fast with spawning supplies and even downloaded the modpack that i needed will definitely be back
Date:15.02.2014
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded: Spawning Service
Selling Thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=796696
Optional:Very nice guy, picked me up with chopper and took me to one place I wanted, gave him a list and he spawned those items. Very fast and with very good attitude. I suggest to everyone.
Date: 17/02/14
Other Person involved: None
Item that has been sold/traded: Base destruction
Selling Thread (URL): N/A
Optional: Did not do what i asked but still took my money,would avoid...
Briefcaseaddict wanted me to destroy someones base, then I realized it was an admin base and it would come back after restart, didn't see the point.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?