QuestionSolvedxhunter1

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
xhunter1
Hey guys,

i have a problem:

i used the public hack neox's (Public Hack 1.6) and disabled the xhunter1 driver to use the hack - like described in his video.
But after the new AVA update in end of january the game didnt start again. i tried evry opputunity i had, from de- and newinstalling Aeria and AVA to search diverse help programs.

i wait for a new public hack version in hope it maybe works again then.

but i dont know if a new one come and i want to play AVA (and S.K.I.L.L. which works with with xigncode -and xhunter1- too) NOW.

So please, if you know a solution - dont hesistate to tell me! PLEASE

Thank you very much

JossifR.
There's no need in reinstalling AVA try this tutorial
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=791320
follow the direction's correctly when your Done Remember to restart your computer..
I had same problem and his tutorial fixed it.. remember to thank him..
hope I helped.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?