HOW TO GET MICROSOFT POINTS / XBOX LIVE FREE

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
HOW TO GET MICROSOFT POINTS / XBOX LIVE FREE
This is a brand new ebook that I worked very hard on and it is a great way to get FREE microsoft points / xbox live!

It took me a very long time to make and test to make it work.

I am currently selling for just $5!

Giving vouch copies to 2 trusted members!

Add me on skype: SammyD1999
Taking a vouch copy from OP. Posting a rating as soon as I receive it.
I'll gladly take the 2nd vouch copy, I'll add you on Skype later
My vouch review:

Leech Rating (4-5/10): Pretty sure this method has been made before, just on the downlow. I've seen it for other types of sites like Amazon, however i've never seen one JUST FOR xbox.

Grammar (10/10): Solid English, found like 1 spelling error, and punctuation, etc is on point.

Content (10/10): Great content, it had a examples/pictures listed for reference in the ebook.

Price (10/10): Great ebook for $5. Really worth the investment.

Format (10/10): Great format, it was all step by step with pictures and examples.

Organization (10/10): Great organization was in the ebook, was all step-by-step.

Some of the e-book was a little confusing, however the OP helped me through it and was willing to talk to me over skype and guide me through some stuff. My overall rating would have to be a 7 or 8/10, because my process of completion was quite different from the steps, so i had to improvise.

Nice seller, solid for the price. Thanks for the vouch copy.
Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
My vouch review:

Leech Rating (4-5/10): Pretty sure this method has been made before, just on the downlow. I've seen it for other types of sites like Amazon, however i've never seen one JUST FOR xbox.

Grammar (10/10): Solid English, found like 1 spelling error, and punctuation, etc is on point.

Content (10/10): Great content, it had a examples/pictures listed for reference in the ebook.

Price (10/10): Great ebook for $5. Really worth the investment.

Format (10/10): Great format, it was all step by step with pictures and examples.

Organization (10/10): Great organization was in the ebook, was all step-by-step.

Some of the e-book was a little confusing, however the OP helped me through it and was willing to talk to me over skype and guide me through some stuff. My overall rating would have to be a 7 or 8/10, because my process of completion was quite different from the steps, so i had to improvise.

Nice seller, solid for the price. Thanks for the vouch copy.
Thanks for the vouch review, glad to help mate, enjoy your 4k xbox points!

PS; sorry for the inconvenience, I think you got a different support person to the ones I normally have.
Method did not work.


HeroicXPharoah can confirm, and so can I. Would not recommend a buy, retaking my vouch back. Codes never showed up for Heroic from what i've talked to him about, and the method was way off and didn't work AT ALL for me.
@xSammyD revise your e-book.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?