Kwr patch error

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Kwr patch error
I keep getting this error message when I try to run the patch. Is this the wrong one or do I need to do something else?

Quote Originally Posted by americanguy View Post
I keep getting this error message when I try to run the patch. Is this the wrong one or do I need to do something else?

dont worry simply reboot thts it
and if it still doesn't work, it was meant to be...
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
and if it still doesn't work, it was meant to be...
lol when ever i say things like this people alwas yell at me :/ saying like stfu and stuff
.........
mine said tht area but my warrock still gt patched over by it istill made it english
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us