Red faceArtDoing free custom backgrounds !

Posts 16–30 of 74 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by krumplefly View Post
Could you do a Warframe one for me?
http://imgur.com/YlY0Lu7ⓘ <--- right click it and save image as (Thank me if i helped )
Quote Originally Posted by krumplefly View Post
Thanks man
You are welcome , you can just click the thank button
Black and white.

Make it dark. Creepy.

Please and thank you.
You are literally googling backgrounds and sticking text in the middle of them.
I wouldn't on my gravebed call this 'graphic art'
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
You are literally googling backgrounds and sticking text in the middle of them.
I wouldn't on my gravebed call this 'graphic art'
Do I need to make a background ?
At least they like it , and at least I make it as they order
Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post


Do I need to make a background ?
At least they like it , and at least I make it as they order
No, but it is a travesty to call something 'graphic art' when all you are doing is sticking a text box in the middle.
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post


No, but it is a travesty to call something 'graphic art' when all you are doing is sticking a text box in the middle.
At least they agree with it and they just want me to put their name , they dont order anything else so that's not my fault for putting the name only because I can do other things
Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post


At least they agree with it and they just want me to put their name , they dont order anything else so that's not my fault for putting the name only because I can do other things
Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post
Hello MPGH !
For all my respect to MPGH
I am making Free custom backgrounds all what i need is A picture for your logo,etc To post it on the Custom background
and Tell me the colours you want in it so i can design it
Minecraft is so easy for me i can do custom backgrounds for minecraft , Just post your offers below
(Thank me if you liked the custom background)

Is that so?
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post





Is that so?
Yup but they just tell me to add their name in it , not my fault
Could you make one like coding?
Hey buddy, could u do a League of Legends Background with "Rengar" ? would be cool
If you still doing this i would like one saying "THE PIRATES". the background i would like is a logo, something like from assassins creed 4 with the the skull in the black
i would like the font to be exactly like assassin creed
color: black, white, and red pwease
All who ordered their background is gonna be ready ASAP
Posts 16–30 of 74 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?