HelpHow to use mApex TTT propkill?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
How to use mApex TTT propkill?
Hello, I've found this in mApex hack and I've been wondering how to use this. When I use the +Propkill bind it just turns my camera around.

Code:
--TTT Propkill
 
concommand.Add("+Propkill", function()
propkill1 = 1
        end)
 
concommand.Add("-Propkill", function()
propkill1 = 0
        end)
 
function OpenS()
orA = LocalPlayer():EyeAngles() - Angle( 0 , 180 , 0 )
Test = LocalPlayer():EyeAngles()
        end
hook.Add("Think","Tesasd",OpenS)
 
function ReCalc(cmd)
if propkill1 == 1 then
orA.p = math.Clamp(orA.p + (cmd:GetMouseY() * 0.022), -89, 89)
orA.y = math.NormalizeAngle(orA.y + (cmd:GetMouseX() * 0.022 * -1))
orA.r = 0
 
local Forward = ((Vector(cmd:GetForwardMove(), cmd:GetSideMove(), 0):GetNormal():Angle() + (cmd:GetViewAngles() - orA)):Forward() * Vector(cmd:GetForwardMove(), cmd:GetSideMove(), 0):Length())
cmd:SetForwardMove(Forward.x)
cmd:SetSideMove(Forward.y)
 
        end
 end
hook.Add("CreateMove", "StoredAngleRecalc", ReCalc)
 
 
function Calc(ply, pos, angles, fov)
local view = {}
view.origin = pos
if GetViewEntity() == LocalPlayer() and propkill1 == 1 then
view.angles = orA
        end
view.fov = fov
return view
        end
hook.Add("CalcView", "NegTin", Calc)
 
function Throw()
if (LocalPlayer():KeyDown(IN_SPEED)) and propkill1 == 1 then
 
LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles( Angle ( orA.p , orA.y , orA.r ) )
 
propkill1 = 0
 
                end
        end
hook.Add("Think","ThrowProp1",Throw)
Ugh, is it that hard? At the top it says "concommand" so it'd be +PropKill and -Propkill...
Have you ever read this thread?
When I use the +Propkill bind it just turns my camera around.
Meaning I bound the concommand, but I've got no idea what to do after I press it as nothing happens.
Moved to coding & resources
Easy, its a TTT Prop kill so pick up a prop with the Magneto then do it.
Please stop saying stuff when you've got no idea what you're talking about. I TRIED, if it was that simple I wouldn't make a thread. It just flips the camera.
Quote Originally Posted by yoshito45 View Post
Hello, I've found this in mApex hack and I've been wondering how to use this. When I use the +Propkill bind it just turns my camera around.

Code:
--TTT Propkill
 
concommand.Add("+Propkill", function()
propkill1 = 1
        end)
 
concommand.Add("-Propkill", function()
propkill1 = 0
        end)
 
function OpenS()
orA = LocalPlayer():EyeAngles() - Angle( 0 , 180 , 0 )
Test = LocalPlayer():EyeAngles()
        end
hook.Add("Think","Tesasd",OpenS)
 
function ReCalc(cmd)
if propkill1 == 1 then
orA.p = math.Clamp(orA.p + (cmd:GetMouseY() * 0.022), -89, 89)
orA.y = math.NormalizeAngle(orA.y + (cmd:GetMouseX() * 0.022 * -1))
orA.r = 0
 
local Forward = ((Vector(cmd:GetForwardMove(), cmd:GetSideMove(), 0):GetNormal():Angle() + (cmd:GetViewAngles() - orA)):Forward() * Vector(cmd:GetForwardMove(), cmd:GetSideMove(), 0):Length())
cmd:SetForwardMove(Forward.x)
cmd:SetSideMove(Forward.y)
 
        end
 end
hook.Add("CreateMove", "StoredAngleRecalc", ReCalc)
 
 
function Calc(ply, pos, angles, fov)
local view = {}
view.origin = pos
if GetViewEntity() == LocalPlayer() and propkill1 == 1 then
view.angles = orA
        end
view.fov = fov
return view
        end
hook.Add("CalcView", "NegTin", Calc)
 
function Throw()
if (LocalPlayer():KeyDown(IN_SPEED)) and propkill1 == 1 then
 
LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles( Angle ( orA.p , orA.y , orA.r ) )
 
propkill1 = 0
 
                end
        end
hook.Add("Think","ThrowProp1",Throw)
Use the +propkill bind and press shift.
USE TISKERRRRRRR
Quote Originally Posted by max1612 View Post
USE TISKERRRRRRR
cool bump man
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?