Farming

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Farming
Is there much interest in it these day? Due to the many request's for it, I'm thinking about farming again. I've taken a look through the Buying/Selling and there seems to be some pretty shitty service's around.
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
Is there much interest in it these day? Due to the many request's for it, I'm thinking about farming again. I've taken a look through the Buying/Selling and there seems to be some pretty shitty service's around.
with new VIPs and D9, I don't see much point nowadays.
Except for kill farming.

If you make a profit and it doesn't take too much time, why not?
And we kind of do need it, since the only one is dani's that's active, but he charges like 5$ for a game lol.
And im not sure if Shayde and Insane. do it anymore

So you could try.
if you have a V.I.P Gun , you don't need a service , you can just go to delta server and farm there , or play normal matches and you will earn exp and gp+
It's pretty easy to rank up now.
A lot of my friends are Marshals.
most people just nade farm now
Everyone nade farms the noobs, cool having a marshal rank with elite c1 -.-
Hi Chayne, I would buy a lot of hours if you started the farm service... Again...
Damn nigga urback !!
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
Is there much interest in it these day? Due to the many request's for it, I'm thinking about farming again. I've taken a look through the Buying/Selling and there seems to be some pretty shitty service's around.
You gonna set up a new rig?
Nah, getting my old rig back. Fact is I can farm 10x faster than nade farming, There's no risk of getting banned and it's a positive KDR. Also Offer a complete farm service, Not just EXP. Ribbons, Badges, KDR, Events, ETC.

This was my ad.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ervice+rchayne
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
Nah, getting my old rig back. Fact is I can farm 10x faster than nade farming, There's no risk of getting banned and it's a positive KDR. Also Offer a complete farm service, Not just EXP. Ribbons, Badges, KDR, Events, ETC.

This was my ad.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ervice+rchayne
In reply to your PM, Sure thing bro. Your Inbox is full so it seems, and I'm unable to VM you- so I sent a Friend Request even though I thought I already had you on there.
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
In reply to your PM, Sure thing bro. Your Inbox is full so it seems, and I'm unable to VM you- so I sent a Friend Request even though I thought I already had you on there.
Probably deleted me, Didn't ya... I'll delete 100 or so. Bound to fill up again fast -.- Cheer's <3 Probably be up and running between Sunday and Wednesday anyway.
i dont think so lol... if u still have ur rig u can start but like dont u need a bypass to run vm and shitt??
@rchayne

would buy/10 <3

I actually need some farming so i'll hit you up.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us