ya opk not tapprogram ... and glitch key and fly....
EPIC FAIL?
I want the Chams and Wall hacks. Why? I love to know where people are all the time. And I love sniping..so it would be awesome
I dont like speed hacks, due to the fact that they're to noticeable.
all i "need" is chams (and something to make my computer faster >.<). but you cant go wrong with an opk or lolz2much's fly hack.
Lol opk ftw just it's overkill -______- and a perma banning magnet lolz. I need that dam opk to get me loss of ca and get me on to coding LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ lolz my dam lolz cannon went outta control.
chams u wount get banned unless they recored it how u just jump out and start killing
AND y do u ppl have these polls?
its not like ur going to make them..
AIMBOT!! ONE MAN ARMY + AIMBOT = PWNAGE!
Originally Posted by XxXF4M0USXxX
What hacks are your most favorate to use and why? what hacks do you wish to see more of on and why? and also what you would want to change about the post's on MPGH as well please give your thoughts here!
-Thanks
Jessica.
ghost mode, chams, speed hack
EVERYTHING LOL i love VIP's :P
Chams or Wall hack is usually enough for me.
And then again, Aimbot would be good if it doesn't aim the head.
I just want chams and wallhack, I pwn with them
hehehe its funny all the choobs sayin they want opk XD one they wont ever get it for free and if any choob did it would be hell -_-