Bot of Legends

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Bot of Legends
So i came across this website that claims to be able to perfect cs and all this good stuff.
Bot of Legends, Does it work? and is it safe?
I want to hear your thoughts on this subject matter

also is it a scam?
Quote Originally Posted by Funnygamer View Post
So i came across this website that claims to be able to perfect cs and all this good stuff.
Bot of Legends, Does it work? and is it safe?
I want to hear your thoughts on this subject matter

also is it a scam?
It worked, but it's now out of date, and it appears they have ceased updating it (afaik).
Last update on that thread was "16 December 2012 - 10:34 PM". And it states the bot is out of date due to major patches and new champions.
Quote Originally Posted by ToolB0x View Post
It worked, but it's now out of date, and it appears they have ceased updating it (afaik).
Last update on that thread was "16 December 2012 - 10:34 PM". And it states the bot is out of date due to major patches and new champions.
Well you're BoL seems to be messed up because on mine it says it got updated and will be available to free users on 24/2/14

I guess you should try re-installing
I looked at the thread, didn't bother to download the program. Follow what others say then, seems to be available 24/2/14.
Well, actualy it works, but for free users it will be available on 24/2/14
it is working and its free (almost)
works really good.
Doesn't matter if it works or not, if you get caught have fun being perma banned.
people cant really report you for csing well... kinda everyone is able to cs without a bot...
Quote Originally Posted by maximom4 View Post
people cant really report you for csing well... kinda everyone is able to cs without a bot...
That's only one of the supposed features of the bot, doubt a player would use the bot for just that.
I rather there not be bots for a game I enjoy so much but I heard/saw people in-game(on my smurf) people using bots and it even working. I wouldn't use a main account if you were to use BoL IMO.
It doesn't actually give you perfect CS. It's literally like a robot. It has flaws similar to runescape bots. Sometimes unexpected events occur in game (i.e a champion like Hecarim walks over the minion the bot is trying to click)and it messes up. Little things can throw it off but overall the bot should work relatively well.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?