Hello i want know if anyone know about any hack for Clash of Clans please and if is possible share it
I would like to see one as well.
Originally Posted by grifing
Hello i want know if anyone know about any hack for Clash of Clans please and if is possible share it
Originally Posted by argyros
I would like to see one as well.
The entire game is server sided, so it's next to impossible to get any useful hack out of the wood works. There was however a sandbox attack hack and a never end connection hack.
I Want a mod like IModgames to use in bluestacks :/
its a shitty game though. boom beach is better.
There were several releases that had options such as sandbox mode, keep alive, search loot, and a few more.
You won't find anything like gem hacks, level hacks, etc. considering the game is server-sided, if that was what you were looking for.