QuestionHow to - ?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How to - ?
Hey MPGH

I'm still a new member to the community, I just had a question. For example we have a .exe program :


And we want to change the name of the program from : My Program -

To : My Awesome Program -

With just the .exe file, how to do that? >.> Sorry for my bad English
Go to my project and change the programs name? What the heck.
Quote Originally Posted by Womanizer` View Post
Go to my project and change the programs name? What the heck.
Not that, I meant the .exe. HOW To get the codes from the .exe to change the name WITHOUT The project..
you mean the window's title/caption ?
You probably won't be able to change the file name while it's running anyway
I've seen something similar before via injection but idk.

Just to clarify, i think he means: Changing a separate executable's window title.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us