Dumped Files [ CShell.dll | Engine.exe ]

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Files appear safe.
@maddoggy00 these are the dumped game client files, and the site links you saw are from their blacklist. The web requests are for their server. None of the files can be run though.

/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Files appear safe.
@maddoggy00 these are the dumped game client files, and the site links you saw are from their blacklist. The web requests are for their server. None of the files can be run though.

/Approved
Ok. That's what I thought but I was having trouble confirming it when I tried to run the file (as it wouldn't). Thanks for double checking.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Files appear safe.
@maddoggy00 these are the dumped game client files, and the site links you saw are from their blacklist. The web requests are for their server. None of the files can be run though.

/Approved

Thank You @Flengo
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?