WTBWar Thunder Account

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
War Thunder Account
Looking to purchase a War Thunder account.

Must have the F80 Shooting Star.


Budget: $50-75
I have a account with enough rp probally to get that. but it has jets for germany and britain. I also have friended some of the top clans leaders you could say its me and get into the top clans:P
Quote Originally Posted by Arc123 View Post
I have a account with enough rp probally to get that. but it has jets for germany and britain. I also have friended some of the top clans leaders you could say its me and get into the top clans:P
Could you provide some screenshots?
Can you pm me your skype id much rather screen share but if you can not go on skype i will post screenshots
Quote Originally Posted by Cyberdyne View Post
Could you provide some screenshots?
Quote Originally Posted by Arc123 View Post
Can you pm me your skype id much rather screen share but if you can not go on skype i will post screenshots

I've PM'd you my Skype.
I checked and you have enough free rp points to convert to the second sabre. The account has 15 Premium airplanes atleast more then one for each nantion expect japan. I am very close friends with a clan known as good there were the pro 100 team. They only have 25 players but rank 42 in the world you can join their squardon. i have pictures for you attached i can show you more but for some reason it will only let me post 2.
Wartunder 1.png1.5 MB · 11 downloads Warthunder 2.png462 KB · 11 downloads Warthunder 3.png1.6 MB · 10 downloads
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?