TalkingFuck it!

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Fuck it!
Fuck it I'm done. MPGH has gone down hill look at all the new minions most of them are annoying little kids so yeah fuck it I quit. I'm sure if you would ask any of the old members (old minions) they would most likely agree with me so yeah I don't a fuck about you people. Y'all just as bad as Ethen. And if you don't even know Ethen then just go kill your self. So yeah suck a dick MOFOS!
RIP in peace, but....

Woop woop.
rip
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
RIP in peace, but....

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
rip


Ice cold mothafker
Game Over...
HAHAHHA ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!


I am glad you are leaving. You are probably leaving cause you were not chosen for minion.

You will be back. They always come back. See you later, kid.
I don't really care for your opinion newphaggot, but I would like to point out the irony of you talking of old minions when you joined at the end of 2012, four years after minions were appointed.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?