HelpForce host via Cheat Engine?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Force host via Cheat Engine?
Anybody knows how to do it? and ofc willing to share
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Check video descriptions before posting videos.(they MUST NOT contain any outside link, unless it leads to MPGH)
You can try this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=454688, but I doubt it will work..
When did I post a vid, or I'm not getting something here?
Will check that out.
Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
When did I post a vid, or I'm not getting something here?
Will check that out.
That's what I said to i4mTh3Fr34kPr0, as he posted a video with a link...
Good luck.
Well sure you could add an adress manually and mess with it that way, but you'll have to know all of them first
I see his post disappeared now it makes sence. Sadly it doesn't work here I got the 2 addresses but it's stuck at finding best host.
Its working fine for me
Mind sharing how did u manage to do it?
iw6mp64_ship.exe+788C440
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us