Ghosts Lobbies!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Ghosts Lobbies! (FREE)
Hey guys! I have recently gotten into MPGH (With a Greeeat name) And ive been recently getting bored hosting lobbies for random people on ghosts. So Im hosting for MPGH! Check below!




Cod Ghosts Lobbies

Open every day now!


As simple as it is, Im hosting XP Lobbies for you guys! ^.^

Gamemodes:
Team Tactical,
Any Clan wars gamemode,
Pretty much any 4v4 gamemode.
I now do Free For All!

So why the limiting of gamemodes?
It is mostly because 80% of all games are dedicated servers,
although i could host 12 player games it would take a long time for me.

Hardware:
1TB Slim 4.50 PS3ITA [DEX]

How to get in:
I host daily just add me and you will be good to go!

PSN: May vary, (I sometimes get banned)

Skype: xxjay321xx


Proof: (In attachments)


Lets admit, my name is stupid xD
I'm down i added you on skype!
Added you on Skype.

Plz edd meh breh :3
added you man on Skype! you got a PS3 username yet?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us