SolvedCan't send PMs...

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Can't send PMs...
I can't send any PMs ... I can write them but after sending them they don't show up in my sent items....
And the people I tried to sent the PMs say that nothing has arrived....
Can anyone help me?

//Edit: Sorry I forgot to use the "Help Request" Prefix....
Quote Originally Posted by RGAESRGAEDRghaerhaerherth View Post
I can write them but after sending them they don't show up in my sent items..
Settings -> General Settings ->

Right above Visitor Messaging
(only works for PMs that will be sent in the future, so no copies of past PMs will pop up)

About the not arriving part, I don't know
Try sending me a PM
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

Settings -> General Settings ->

Right above Visitor Messaging
(only works for PMs that will be sent in the future, so no copies of past PMs will pop up)

About the not arriving part, I don't know
Try sending me a PM
Thanks for helping .... Close please
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?