Thumbs downI LIKE MONKEYS

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I LIKE MONKEYS
I KILLED A MONKEY ON ACCIDENT WHEN I FUCKED IT IN THE ASS, I WASNT TRYING TO KILL IT BUT IT STARTED BLEEDING OUT OF THE ASS, THEN I FOUND OUT I HAD AIDS AND MY GIRLFRIEND LEFT ME, IM ALONE LIVING WITH MY MOM NOW AND HAVE TIO PAY HOOKERS TO DO ME, MY LIFE SUCKS, AND NOT THOSE MAYBE THEY ARE MAYBE THEIR NOT HOOKERS, THE ONES THAT SMOKE CRACK AND DOTN GIVE A SHIT HOOKERS.



Fail thread. I wish for him to be banned.
Quote Originally Posted by ~Katlyn~ View Post
Fail thread. I wish for him to be banned.
Fail post. I wish for her to be banned.
wow no comment

Quote Originally Posted by pain View Post
Fail post. I wish for her to be banned.
ROFL
So your part monkey now?
everything is probably true except for the monkey and the girlfriend part.
LMAO why the hell did this pop into your head, and why the hell did you feel the need to share it?
he was very very very high
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us