[Request] An Avatar

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] An Avatar
Well i have been searching for avatars lately , But sadly i could find none that i liked.

Well anyways here are some avatars of some MPGH Members , Mods that i really liked ;

1- http://i.imgur.com/g2cnuVq.pngⓘ
2- http://i.imgur.com/FY21vyX.pngⓘ
3- http://i.imgur.com/PTVSDza.jpgⓘ


Those avatars are pretty good.

Also here i used those 2 pictures as a siggny before and i also liked them ;

1- http://i.imgur.com/GU5ORgQ.jpgⓘ
2- http://i.imgur.com/3S9XWzR.jpgⓘ


You can somehow change those last 2 pictures to an avatar ,

Or it would be great if someone can come up with a unique avatar for me (:
I can help you make a signature, btw you see my avatar, you want like that?
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
I can help you make a signature, btw you see my avatar, you want like that?
Not so similar , As i wrote above i want something that looks like the ones i have posted.


is that ok??
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post


is that ok??
Hello Zuhrain ,

Thanks for coming out with this.

But i'm currently looking for an avatar so i want it to be taller and thinner , As i mentioned before you are not forced to edit any of the pictures above , If you could come with something new it will still be great.


And about the name , I currently don't need my name on the avatar.
Quote Originally Posted by Li0nH34rt View Post
Hello Zuhrain ,

Thanks for coming out with this.

But i'm currently looking for an avatar so i want it to be taller and thinner , As i mentioned before you are not forced to edit any of the pictures above , If you could come with something new it will still be great.


And about the name , I currently don't need my name on the avatar.
Please don't forget your max avatar size. I don't think you are going to have it very tall.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post

Please don't forget your max avatar size. I don't think you are going to have it very tall.
Yeh , Too sad.
Quote Originally Posted by Li0nH34rt View Post
Hello Zuhrain ,

Thanks for coming out with this.

But i'm currently looking for an avatar so i want it to be taller and thinner , As i mentioned before you are not forced to edit any of the pictures above , If you could come with something new it will still be great.


And about the name , I currently don't need my name on the avatar.

the same avatar and ??
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post



the same avatar and ??
Doesn't have to be the same avatar.

If you are able to find a new unique avatar it would be great also.
Quote Originally Posted by Li0nH34rt View Post
Doesn't have to be the same avatar.

If you are able to find a new unique avatar it would be great also.
Add me on skype : midomdevil
My skype name : MidomDevil-Đż |Anti-Booter ~Designer
I`ll do for free.
Quote Originally Posted by AntiOptical View Post
Add me on skype : midomdevil
My skype name : MidomDevil-Đż |Anti-Booter ~Designer
I`ll do for free.
Done :3
Quote Originally Posted by Li0nH34rt View Post
Done :3

Enjoy <3
/RequestClose
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us