[Autopilot] My #1 Money Making Method
So, I have this method that works for me. I just tried it a few weeks ago and was surprised it actually works. This method does require an investment but you will get a WHOLE Bunch of money in return. Here's some payment proof i got on autopilot in just a week or so.
Note: This method does require how to upload files onto a domain (really easy to do)
Price:
eBook, No Support - $25
eBook, With Support - $35
ONLY SELLING 10 COPIES!
Contact
PM ME or Add my Skype: ProceedFM
Terms of Service
1. Payments via PP are sent as a GIFT you are to also add in the message.
2. Chargebacks will earn you a scam report and on my not friends list :/
3. Any issues don't trash my thread, it does not take much to PM me!
4. You will not attempt a refund!
Vouches
Spoiler

Originally Posted by
Appraised
Price: I think this should be changed to $20 tho it's a great eBook.
Originality: 10/10 Haven't seen this before!
Support: X, didn't need any.
Ease of use: It took me kind of long time to fully understand how to use it you can contact xvietx if you needed any help.
Compatibility: 10/10 Works world wide, most of the eBooks I have tried only works for US/Canda so this is a great point.
Overall grade: 9/10 Amazing eBook I suggest everyone to buy this you will get your money back in flash thanks xvietx for letting me great chance to review this eBook.
~Appriased

Originally Posted by
21 Savage
Price: The price is fine considering what is in this ebook, and how much detail it has
Time: You will definatly need time for this. If you don't I suggest not getting it
Detail: One of the most detailed ebooks ever.
Compatibility: 100% worldwide, you may have trouble at first, but once you read it a couple times you should be good to go
Requirements: The requirements are a little to much if you are on a little to no budget
Overall Score: 8/10