PatchedM40A5 Perm Shop Files!

Posts 31–45 of 104 · Page 3 of 7
The Origin weapons are more important than the M40 imo xD
thnx bro plz make more guz
Thanks a lot works good
OMG nice ! Do you have for others guns ?
Anyone try to buy Para and FrF2 with this file? If M40 works, I doubt others might as well !!!
Works fine. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by igal1212 View Post




HOW TO :

1.Click Download And Thanks

2. Go To Your AVA Folder > Binaries

3. Replace With Ur ShopDesc.USA with ShopDesc.USA u Downloaded.

4. Make Fun With M40A5 Perm !!

Virus Scan :
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1393433544/

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...64ad7abe4beed3

I'm probably asking a stupid question here, anyway here's my question. Is it possible if I have an older version saved somewhere, to just copy those shop files and put them in my binaries and my shop will show that version's shop files?

Or do you really need to make some alterations to make it work?
Btw, thanks again and it worked, 2 of my accounts have perm M40 now. LOL
this is awesome thankyou!
Nice, bought with success, I think I love you.....

You can also buy the m4 origin
Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
in Aeria TOS you can get ban just by making an Aeria account.
in their tos they say that every account is their propriety, and if they want they dont need a reason to ban you, so...

They banned my brigadier I asked them why and they said for Age and i was like wtf you guys talking about Im 18 and tehn i sent them a Picture of my ID and then they said sorry we can't unbanned your account the information you gave us is incorrect. Aeria is a piece of shit i told them that i needed proof of why i got banned they told me proof is not required to ban any one of the accounts.
So expensive... is it worth it?
Worked for me... But then detected. I wonder if AEG will patch this after using 60k on it.
you can also buy the armor esp. Large cal at expendable not timed so u can have it even if you need to go on a long break from AVA. other equipment too like boots etc.
Posts 31–45 of 104 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?