WTS♦♦▌Minecraft Premium Service▐♦♦

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
♦♦▌Minecraft Premium Service▐♦♦
Making minecraft account's premium. Fee: $20

Step's:

1. Send the fund's to my paypal
2. Give me a User Name or account (And save me some time by giving me an email but not necessary)
3. Magic


Question's

Q: How are you doing this.
A: Illuminati


Q: Will my account get revoked
A: Not unless you reverse your payment


Q: Dont you think le' price is high?
A: Well, I mean not really, im giving you a sexy discount. Cheaper than mojang

Add me on le' Skype: whiteboystatistic
Will u do this for me for a vouch??
Quote Originally Posted by kidwithblog View Post
Will u do this for me for a vouch??
Yes, but to a higher ranked member.
I am pretty higher...i have many trades and deals made.
Services 9/10: Verry good and nice seller, he waited for me
Communication 10/10: He's speaking english verry well
Price 9/10: I got the account with a very good price.
Deal 10/10: He went first and all was more than OK. I recommand this seller for everyone. Very trusted and legit.
Could I grab a vouch?
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
Could I grab a vouch?
Already gave a vouch
I think that method is carding because carding doesn't work now with giftcode so they purchase the game and your account will be revoked . if this method not like that , Can i have a vouch copy ? lots of people asking you lol
Quote Originally Posted by kareem0 View Post
I think that method is carding because carding doesn't work now with giftcode so they purchase the game and your account will be revoked . if this method not like that , Can i have a vouch copy ? lots of people asking you lol
Nope not carding and there is no method
Quote Originally Posted by SOBxTwizzT View Post
Nope not carding and there is no method
Oh okay good to hear that .
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?