Making a bot.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Making a bot.
Hello guys, so I have been trying to figure out how to build a bot in C++ for ms (Maple story), Just a simple one (One that would move me left, right, jump, etc) and then go on from there to auto potting and using skills. But I have no experience on the subject so I am looking for some guidance from you guys.
Ok, my questions are the following:

1. How would I be able to use Mouse clicks, and keyboard input?
2. How can I get addresses for the skills and pots and implement them in my c++ program?
3. What are some other things I may need to know In Order to make a working bot?
4. What are some Problems I am gonna run into?

Anyways.. for the addresses I have heard (not sure) that you can use cheat engine, and I know that hacker shield (I think thats what they call it know) will stop keyboard input, What are some ways of bypassing that? Just help me out with what you can. Appreciate the help!
User1 made an afkbot for Combat Arms. I imagine the idea is quite similar, except MS may have more botting defense since it is a rpg. So I guess you could ask him, but he coded his hack in VB.

If you wanted to code it in C++... yawn... typing this at 12:00am.... about to crash D:
Anyway like I was saying if you wanted to code it C++ you would just need to send simulated key strokes. I don't imagine there is any real need to get addresses unless you wanted to detect ur current hp, etc......

Yawn......But ur bot should develop and become more advance in each new version you make of it. let me see here there's tons of ways to send simulated key strokes I think HD pointed some out in the BD Source thread....

Yep he did here is his example:
Code:
// press DOWN "Alt-Tab"

  keybd_event(VK_MENU, 0, 0, 0);
  keybd_event(VK_TAB, 0, 0, 0);

  ::Sleep(1000);

  // stop pressing "Alt-Tab"

  keybd_event(VK_MENU, 0, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0);
  keybd_event(VK_TAB, 0, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0);
Ofcourse you'll want to make sure these signals are being sent to the right application, but you can get to tha latter first make sure you figure all the keys you want to send... well you should be able to figure out how to design the program to make it do all the things you want. Then you can come back and we can worry about making the simulated keyboard events reach the right window...
D:
Thanks man, I will look more into tomorrow Its pretty late (3:02am..) and I need some sleep! Thanks for the help hopefully we can discuss it some more tomorrow. G'night.
if u just want a bot google snootea bot. it is awesome.

if you want to code
success!!!
The last time I still 'did something' to MapleStory it still used GG, it now uses HS so I don't know if a lot has changed.
Keybd event are not the right method to use for a bot. Use Postmessage. It only sends keystrokes to the application you specify in the hwnd param. (Maplestory in this case)
I posted a tutorial on how to make an autoclicker for MS in the tutorials section, it might be a little outdated and it's in Delphi, but it should give you an idea on what to do.
Dont you mean sendmessage?
Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
Dont you mean sendmessage?
No .
@lalakijilp: I don't want a bot, want to make one.

@michel: why are Keybd not the right method? and is there a postmessage tutorial for c++?
Sendmessage waits/is blocking until the thread it's posted to processes the message while PostMessage return right away allowing your program to keep on running
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us