CoolOutdatedDizzy Client

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Dizzy Client
So someone uploaded my client here and didn't provide very good information on it. That is why I am making a thread here as well.

Hello, I have decided to release my own modded .dll. I plan to keep this as updated as possible, if you would like anything added please let me know. Also if you'd like I can upload my older versions as well.

I'm going to need some help with the loader, if anyone would like to help me build a loader I would love to hear from you.

Contributors:
PurpleDizzy
glenn332

Next Version ( 0.6 ):
(-) Dizzy Loader 1.0 ( A simple loader for the client )
(-) Optimization of code (Less Lag)

Upcoming additions:
(-) Teleport
(-+) Radar GUI
(+) Waypoints
(-) Nearby Player Tracers (draws a line from the xhair to the person within 50m)
(+) Friends/Enemys List for ESP/Radar
(-) Better Crosshair (Stupid DrawLine doesn't exist in unity... Gonna have to add my own sorry about this one taking so long)

(+) Complete
(-) Incomplete
(-+) Semi-complete
(?) Unsure if I can do this or not

This is the last version and can be downloaded to use on emulated rust.
Dizzy 0.5c
RUST VERSION: 2.11.14 (DOES NOT WORK ON STEAM VERSION)

Features:

  • No Recoil
  • No Sway
  • No Fall Damage
  • No Head Bob
  • Unlimited Wood From Trees
  • Run While Crafting
  • Hack Menus (Toggle "F2")
  • ESP (Players, NPCs, Resources, Lootables&Airdrop, Sleepers.) (Toggle "C")
  • WallHacks (No Walls, No Ceilings, No Doorways, No Pillars) (Toggle "Numpad 0")
  • UI (Client Watemark, Ugly Crosshair) (Toggle "Z")
  • Secondary CheatPunch Evasion (NEEDS MORE TESTING!)


Screenshot:


( Latest) Download: (WELP! CAN'T POST LINKS)
VirusTotal: (WELP! CAN'T POST LINKS)
I look forward to your project. Good job.
Unlimited Wood From Trees ! I thought it was unrealistic after the latest update!
Can I stop my 'starve ' in the future so I don't need to find food ?
@ @Purple Dizzy
Upload it here as an attachment.
Outside download links aren't allowed.
And when you add virus scans, add a space in between of a link.
Where do i download it ?
Quote Originally Posted by maliq View Post
Where do i download it ?
The threadstarter didn't attach any file and Dizzy/Titanium's detected, so yea, you'd get banned very fast if you used it..
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us