Yeah, might be stating the obv but just for the hack makers too see. Mainly cryogen
they're not really down, realm was just updated to 19.3.0 so the hacks are out of date, so now we can get a couple hours of realm without as many hackers :P
I just updated the hacks with a hexer and then i updated it by going through the strings and changing it manually. It says 19.3.0 in the corner like on the site. When i try to get into the realm it says connection error retrying.... forever. There must be something they did.
Originally Posted by piekiller19
I just updated the hacks with a hexer and then i updated it by going through the strings and changing it manually. It says 19.3.0 in the corner like on the site. When i try to get into the realm it says connection error retrying.... forever. There must be something they did.
Hexing isn't working anymore.
How... can a hack be down.
I don't even.
I'm working on a client now
I should have it ready shortly
Oh, no problem, just use White Ba... Oh wait.
How can get a hack get down?
Originally Posted by Lovroman
How can get a hack get down?
What's this?! Such hack discrimination!
Clearly hacks are just as capable as humans of getting down.