SolvedCan you get banned using WTFast?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Can you get banned using WTFast?
So i saw on gosu's stream that he uses WTFast, and i started using it (I live in Dubai so i need it) but im really afraid of getting banned by using it!

Does anyone else use it and never got a warning ? and are there anyone who use's WTFast every time he play LoL?
WTFast is not real.
WTFast is worked?? I think there is no diffrent using it or not.
u wont get banned , also it does help by a little maybe lower ur ping by 20 - 30 ms maybe pretty useless
Most of those programs are just smoke and mirrors BS. With that said, I doubt you'll get banned for using it.
I doubt you'll get banned using WTFast.
What is WTFast
You won't get banned for using it, I used to use it. It does little to no help though, it didn't even change my ping lol
Imo you will not get banned. I used Battleping and i did not get banned, i think it's pretty much the same thing.
One friend of mine use it from a long time and he is ok.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?