Crossfire hack 100% work.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire hack 100% work.
I have a hack that cant be unpatched. But it has a virus. Those that not is afraid for having viruses in theirs computer can make me a Pm and i can give them the download link. I wont get the hack on mpgh cose of banning. And users can choose what they want now.

Can never be patched.

I promes you that this hack will work.
Features:

Use numpad to make on/off on the hack.


7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3
0

0 = Ghosthack
1 = Chams
2 = Wireframe
3 = Wallhack
4 = Whitewall(dont know it it works anymore).
5 = Asuswallhack
6 = Crosshair( good for sniper weapons)

Subscriibe and thx If i helped YOU.

CREDITS TO PassByKing
Forgot to attach it?



P.S

All hacks get patched, especially public hacks.
download link?
upload it before i reject yous
I think this has an advertisement, i've used something like this before, i may be wrong tho D:
No file, gave him enough time.
Closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us