QuestionAre REZ Chams detected?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Are REZ Chams detected?
So, I'm back to Combat Arms and I'm only using chams in all hacks I can get so I remember that I was using rez chams before and I don't know if they are banned because I don't see any of them. Thanks for your help!

I make a few searches, and they are really patched for now, now my question is, who's working on it and is there any solution at the time? Thanks.
All rez chams are patch, im pretty sure that there some bypasses thats out but they just havent been released to the public. So at this point rez chams are perma patch until nexon screws up and make them usable again but thats not likely to happen.
Quote Originally Posted by Biggboi16 View Post
All rez chams are patch, im pretty sure that there some bypasses thats out but they just havent been released to the public. So at this point rez chams are perma patch until nexon screws up and make them usable again but thats not likely to happen.
there's an unethical bypass that'd a dll injection thats just as detectable as a hack, there's the md5 spoofing method, and there's another method of modifying the Object.LTO file with a hex editor that works that hasn't been released.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?