WTBWant a high level account... will paypal

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Want a high level account... will paypal
I am looking to purchase a high level account. I want it to be done legit and I am wanting full access to said account (email and all. I don't care if we have to change it to my email, I don't want it able to be taken back by the seller).

I would prefer it have a sniper rifle like the TPG as a perm. But I'm not too picky.

The higher level the better, but if it's not, I'll live. Preferably above MAJ though. Or around there.

We can discuss price as I see fit. If you don't like my offer, you can simply decline. I'm not gonna be cheap but I'm not about to dish out $100.

I look forward to the responses.

Skype is Zeroniite
Quote Originally Posted by aMario Bro. View Post
I am looking to purchase a high level account. I want it to be done legit and I am wanting full access to said account (email and all. I don't care if we have to change it to my email, I don't want it able to be taken back by the seller).

I would prefer it have a sniper rifle like the TPG as a perm. But I'm not too picky.

The higher level the better, but if it's not, I'll live. Preferably above MAJ though. Or around there.

We can discuss price as I see fit. If you don't like my offer, you can simply decline. I'm not gonna be cheap but I'm not about to dish out $100.

I look forward to the responses.
post your skype, its required.
use a middle man dont get scammed
On top of using Middleman, watch out for impersonations.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?