HelpI need help making a client.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I need help making a client.
I'm new to all this "hacking" stuff. I want to make a client so I did this RABCDAsm, decompiled the .swf and all. now I am presented with stuff like "_-00e". Does anyone know a good tutorial with editing this. I have know idea where the stuff I want to edit is.
Most of them are completely useless for what you are trying to do. To get information about what .classes to edit, try looking into mod-selector's "mods" folder: all the .xmls have the file nane and line, while the .txts contains the actual code to past.
Quote Originally Posted by Cryogen235 View Post
This tutorial might help.
I was just about to give that link too, haha
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us