Looking for New Editors - Are You Ready to Take on the Mad God?

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Looking for New Editors - Are You Ready to Take on the Mad God?
Hello, my name is Raple and I am the Sectional Manager of the RotMG Wiki.

My Head Editor, and second in command is Carbonnade.

We are currently looking for competent, active minds to assist in the creation, formation, and otherwise revision of the RotMG Wiki.
With all the new content that has been flooding into the game, there is tons to do!

Positions Open: 0

Requirements:
  • An extensive knowledge of spelling and grammar.
  • The ability to be active at least 2-3 days per week.
  • The ability to perform and pass a 15-30 day trial assessing your abilities.
  • The knowledge of the ins and outs of the game itself (You will be tested on this).


Remember, there is NOT a post requirement, but brand new members may not be accepted (Less than 1 month).

Tasks:
  • Clean up the wiki and fix errors.
  • Follow your day to day assignment(s).
  • Add to existing pages when more info is needed and create new on.


Becoming a full editor gives you a light blue name and the editor tag, as seen below.


Application:
  • Real First Name:
  • How often you are available:
  • Preferred method of communication and your contact information:
  • Do you have the ability to complete a trial period, testing your abilities:


Your application may either be accepted by me, or my Head Editor @carbonnade .

This thread is for applications only. All other posts will be deleted and result in an infraction/ban.
Begging or asking for a position through PMs towards me or my Head Editor will result in an immediate disqualification. I check this thread daily, and absolutely hate being bothered about it. I will choose someone when I am ready to.

I will only allow up to 6-7 editors total at any time. You may check how many editors we have here: Editor Assignments - Realm of the Mad God Wikiⓘ .

Best Wishes,
Sectional Manager Raple
Name: Grayson
How often I'm available: 5-6 Days a week
Skype: tachyonicwharf7
Of course, tell me what needs to be done and I will do it.
Real First Name: Landon

How often you are available:
I'm pretty much always available on skype during the daytime, as-well as being able to access the internet at a moments notice if I'm needed. (Mobile, not on computer 24/7)

Preferred method of communication and your contact information:
Skype: landonabalos

Do you have the ability to complete a trial period, testing your abilities: Sure.

Side Note: Even if I'm not accepted, I'll be contributing as a volunteer personally because I'd love to see this wiki become one that new players can learn from, as-well as it being a project experience of my own.
Application:
Real First Name:Taslim
How often you are available: I'm on the computer a lot, but usually from 4-8 PM, sometimes I may stay on longer(i.e. weekends, holidays, breaks) (Eastern Time Zone UTC-05:00)
Preferred method of communication and your contact information: I don't really love Skype but my username is: tazwuzherelowls
But my preferred method of contact is via MPGH Private Messaging.
Do you have the ability to complete a trial period, testing your abilities:Sure, why not
Application
Real First Name:
Chris

How often you are available:
15+ hours a day.

Preferred method of communication and your contact information:
Skype preferably, but PM is fine too. Skype: chris2k7sears

Do you have the ability to complete a trial period, testing your abilities:
Sure

Side-note:
Im on MPGH at least multiple hours a day for +20 minutes browsing, with RoTMG being my most viewed section. I've gained alot from the community and would love a chance to give back.
Real First Name:Marc
How often you are available:
Usually All Day(Except For School/Sleep)
Preferred method of communication and your contact information:Skype/Pm
Skype: Razzel15
Do you have the ability to complete a trial period, testing your abilities:
Yes i do.
Real First Name: Adam
How often you are available: 6-7 days a week
Preferred method of communication and your contact information: Skype : keseru_adam
Do you have the ability to complete a trial period, testing your abilities: Sure.
Real First Name: I am Parker Capron!
How often you are available: I'm usually available 5-6 days a week, excluding special occasions and during school hours. Weekend provide a longer opportunity for me to be on.
Preferred method of communication and your contact information: I prefer to be kept in contact over Skype. Because I know you need this, my username is parker.capron. There are three accounts that will pop up if you search for this, mine is the one with a frog in a sweater as its profile picture.
Do you have the ability to complete a trial period, testing your abilities: Yes! I can handle any task you guys throw at me!

Thanks!
Name: Jheamuel
Time available: 5-10 Hours
Contact: Skype(Jheamuel Francisco Oñate)Facebook(Jheamuel Francisco Oñate)
Ability: yes i have.
Name: Calvin
How often you are available: 5-6 days a week, usually any time after 2pm
Preferred method of communication and your contact information: Skype(dracomalcom)
Do you have the ability to complete a trial period, testing your abilities: Sure! If I don't have enough ability, I'm willing to learn!
My name is James. My Skype name is yimmyjm
I am available at least 5 days a week for several hours a day. I have no job, so I have a lot of free time.
My preferred method of communication is texting. Message me via Skype and I can give out my number.
Yes, I have the ability to complete a trial period, testing my abilities.
Real First Name: Daniel
How often you are available: every day from 3:30PM - 9:00PM
Preferred method of communication and your contact information: Skype and Daniel.krasovski
Do you have the ability to complete a trial period, testing your abilities: Yes i do
Name: Jack
Available 7 days a week
contact: jackatwendover
Can complete trial period upon request
My name is Samuel.

I can be on about 5-6 days every week.

I can do a trial as long as it doesn't involve programming.
Real First Name: Nick
Active Hours: 5-7 days every week from 5-10pm EST
I can do trial, i am currently taking C++ and javascript classes in school, just finished html 5 class. I would definitely love to help out the community I have been taking so much from.
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?