Steam Coupons
I've just spent money on trading cards which have given me coupons. I'm going to make a list of the games (they aren't the best games)
I will trade these for random two+ trading cards (I don't care what game) Also updating it when ever I can. PM me through MPGH if you would like to trade.
50% of Dungeon Defenders
75% of Droid Assult
33% of No Time To Explain
66% of The Bridge
50% of LIMBO
90% of Larva Mortus
66% of Defender's Quest: Valley of The Forgotten
90% of X-Blades
75% of Tank Universal
66% of Serious Sam 2
I will trade these for random two+ trading cards (I don't care what game) Also updating it when ever I can. PM me through MPGH if you would like to trade.
50% of Dungeon Defenders
75% of Droid Assult
33% of No Time To Explain
66% of The Bridge
50% of LIMBO
90% of Larva Mortus
66% of Defender's Quest: Valley of The Forgotten
90% of X-Blades
75% of Tank Universal
66% of Serious Sam 2

