PostSolvedA4Tech Macros for Logitech Gaming Software?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
A4Tech Macros for Logitech Gaming Software?
Hi folks,

so I see the A4Tech Mouse Macros just everywhere here on the Forums and then
I saw the script Editor of Logitech Gaming Software (Attachment) so I thought maybe
it is possible to convert all these Scripts for LGS so more guys can use it
Maybe one of you with knowledge of scripting can take a look.

Best regards,
ExXxO

I wonder why people never read my statement in the macro thread

Then again, I can also ignore what they say


I read it.
Q: Work for razor/logitech?
A: No
But the question was if it would be possible to convert.
Well its a Script Editor and you can script in LUA
so why shouldn't it be possible?
Quote Originally Posted by ExXxO View Post
I read it.
Q: Work for razor/logitech?
A: No
But the question was if it would be possible to convert.
Well its a Script Editor and you can script in LUA
so why shouldn't it be possible?
.amc/bwp is a TEXT file uploaded to the mouse

the "bloody5/oscar editor" is just a medium to transfer macros to the mouse
What about editing this "TEXT" so that the Logitech Gaming Software is able to transfer it to G Series mouses?
TEXT = plain unformatted text document the different extensions are just made proprietary for the oscar/bloody software


Final answer will always be NO, you absolutely CANNOT use .AMC/.MGN/.BWP files in any other mouse than X7/Bloody

And if I do find a way to do it, won't share/release ever.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us