IPBanned?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
IPBanned?
I had some issues with my pc and was not able to login for quite some time.For about 2 weeks i tried to login and it said i was IP Banned.Well now i tried and was able for some odd reason able too.I was wondering why it said i was IPBanned in the first place and if it might happen again?I do not recall for any reason to be banned.I tried using the contact admin and the email function to try to resolve the issue but it kept saying i had to be logged in to do so.I cant log in to resolve the issue if i'm IP Banned now can i?

Thank you for your time..
Could have just been a site error. Do you have a dynamic IP or use a VPN?
Not really sure which one i have...
It's a desktop machine and my connection is cable,not phone line.I would assume it's dynamic IP.
Well looking into it, the IP ban was most likely a site error or something. It shouldn't happen again
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us