Selling An AVA Account
Hey, Im here to sell an AVA account, because aeria fully ruined AVA so I wont play this game anymore.
Method of payment: I ONLY ACCEPT PAYSAFECARD!!!!!!
My Skype: niggaguy27
Point Man: AKS-74U Desmodus, Thompson M1921 (From euro capsule!).
Rifle Man: SA58 Para (Perm), TAR-21 Cherry ( not gun added I can proof it on skype By sharing the screen or what ever) ,FN-FNC.
Sniper: FR-F2 (Perm) , IMI99SR (semi) , PGM.338.
Pistols: Colt SAA (Perm) , Glock21C Neon (Got 3) , SW1911 (Got 2) , FMG9 , Super Redhawk.





Dont Forget To Add Me On Skype: niggaguy27
Method of payment: I ONLY ACCEPT PAYSAFECARD!!!!!!
My Skype: niggaguy27
Point Man: AKS-74U Desmodus, Thompson M1921 (From euro capsule!).
Rifle Man: SA58 Para (Perm), TAR-21 Cherry ( not gun added I can proof it on skype By sharing the screen or what ever) ,FN-FNC.
Sniper: FR-F2 (Perm) , IMI99SR (semi) , PGM.338.
Pistols: Colt SAA (Perm) , Glock21C Neon (Got 3) , SW1911 (Got 2) , FMG9 , Super Redhawk.





Dont Forget To Add Me On Skype: niggaguy27




)