Hack Collection Blog

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Hack Collection Blog
Hi everybody, I love this site and have for a while.

I was wondering If it would be ok for me to start a blog and collect pretty much any known working hacks for (at the moment) battlefield 3. I would take no credit for any of the hacks (obviously) and would love to make it convinient for every day users. I would give instructions on how to use them, and trouble shoot them myself. A problem I feel like I would encounter is that I would not be able to verify that they have been approved. Regardless, I want to see If I can do this.

Thanks!
You can do so, give credits (creators of the hack & MPGH) also don't post your blog here.
closed
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?