Player Count

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Player Count
So how many players are playing, on a good day? And how many of them are cheating? I'm thinking of picking up a few more copies of ghosts and playing it. I'm almost 8th prestige on console, and I wanna take a break and play PC games.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
So how many players are playing, on a good day? And how many of them are cheating? I'm thinking of picking up a few more copies of ghosts and playing it. I'm almost 8th prestige on console, and I wanna take a break and play PC games.
About 6-7K not too many hackers, as a result of the bann wave a while back.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
So how many players are playing, on a good day? And how many of them are cheating? I'm thinking of picking up a few more copies of ghosts and playing it. I'm almost 8th prestige on console, and I wanna take a break and play PC games.
How much is ghosts around there?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?