I need PHP Coder

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
I need PHP Coder
I have a private server and i need a PHP coder PM me if interested!
Quote Originally Posted by ProjectXOwner View Post
No one? Really oh men!
server of what? and what do you need?
Can you code for my AQW Private Server? Its already growing...add me on skype xrazz.zergon
Quote Originally Posted by ProjectXOwner View Post
Can you code for my AQW Private Server? Its already growing...add me on ***** xrazz.zergon
wow thats hard work if you need new stuff .
Wait, what exactly do you need? What are you trying to accomplish?
If you could explain what you need done, I could help.

What kind of private server?
Let me know what you need.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?