SoldSTEAM Acc !

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
STEAM Acc !
Selling Steam acc!

Games: DayZ, Rust, Cs:GO, L4D2, Garry's Mod.

http://i.imgur.com/t3MmA36.png

Price: 75$





My Skype and Steam here:
_________?____________
DayZ = $30
Rust = $20
Garry's Mod = $10
l4d2 = $20
CS:GO = $15

You're selling for $75 when people have no clue if they can trust you.
The actual price for all these games would be like $95
Saving $20 isn't worth it from an untrusted person.
Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
Selling Steam acc!

Games: DayZ, Rust, Cs:GO, L4D2, Garry's Mod.

http://i.imgur.com/t3MmA36.png

Price: 75$





My Skype and Steam here:
_________?____________
Lol this is worth like $15-$20 at most. The resale of accounts on MPGH (and most trading sites) is 10-20 percent of its value...
Bahhaaha 75$? No one would pay more than 20$ for it.
Quote Originally Posted by .Beuwer. View Post
Bahhaaha 75$? No one would pay more than 20$ for it.
Maybe, but i SOLD it for 75$ 1 hour ago ;]
I don't knw. I'd be careful abt the Steam Police ! I wanted to sell mine a few days ago but then I read the horror stories of people's experiences. Scary :P They lost all their games.
Not to mention games like L4D2 go on sale a lot for a few bucks. Also since I generally assume everyone here is a scammer, I think this MIGHT have been worth $10 max. But again, this is a place where people are actually allowed to sell stolen goods.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us