Buying UGC QUICK!

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Buying UGC QUICK!
Ok I need either a $10 or a $20 UGC so I can buy the new play more pack or whatever its called (x2 if I get $20). So let me know if youre selling and what you need below you can see what I have, anything is up for grabs although Id prefer not the UB ring :3. The only catch is I need it before the package isnt available anymore. After its gone I may still buy depending on youre price but idk.

Will use one of the trusted middlemen ofc.

EDIT: idk how long if at all it takes for you to see the attached image but the gist of it is a lot of life/def and some mana.


I'll sell add me on skype:icewizard36
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?