Jhem RotMG v1.0

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Jhem RotMG v1.0
This program can get the latest AGCLoader and the AssembleeGC jus like here.
Get the Latest..
i added some function like "save"

Screen shot:


you will get message after saving.
file located to C:\

Virus scan.
Scan1|Scan2

Not Working?
you need internet connection.
Framework 4.0

Enjoy
Jhem RotMG_mpgh.net.rar226 KB · 168 downloads Clean
Comic sans
Centered text
Red text
Windows xp
no attachment
nice post.
Quote Originally Posted by Plus22 View Post
Comic sans
Centered text
Red text
Windows xp
no attachment
nice post.
i forgot thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


i forgot thanks.
I was talking about the post organization at all but whatever
Quote Originally Posted by Plus22 View Post
I was talking about the post organization at all but whatever
you don't need to be cold to me. thanks because you reminds me that their's no attachment.
I'll never trust someone still using XP or vista
Quote Originally Posted by IziLife View Post
I'll never trust someone still using XP or vista
sorry bro. my pc is more compatible in windows xp. than windows 7/8.
Quote Originally Posted by IziLife View Post
I'll never trust someone still using XP or vista
That's not a fair generalization to make.
Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
No need to get mad....

Go Yell at Cryogen and maat if you see a problem with this program.
their tools do the almost identical thing aswell.
I know maat AIO tool does this already but what tool did cryogen release that does this? Mod selector isn't cryogen's tool nor does it download the swf from the rotmg website...
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
I know maat AIO tool does this already but what tool did cryogen release that does this? Mod selector isn't cryogen's tool nor does it download the swf from the rotmg website...
No i was comparing the fact that Maat and Cryogen both have similar tools released.
Therfore don't get upset if Jhem releases a tool similar to zbornox
Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
No i was comparing the fact that Maat and Cryogen both have similar tools released.
Therfore don't get upset if Jhem releases a tool similar to zbornox
Okokok....
Alright, looks good to me.
//approved


Report any problems to me.
Thanks.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?