WarRock Addys

Posts 511–525 of 974 · Page 35 of 65
Quote Originally Posted by killallbosz View Post
#Request ady of RemotePointer Thanks in advance
Code:
#define RemotePointer     0xB0F65C
Quote Originally Posted by V3n0x View Post
Code:
#define RemotePointer     0xB0F65C

Thanks bro
Quote Originally Posted by V3n0x View Post
Code:
#define RemotePointer     0xB0F65C
Thanks for this sir

#Request for the dump
#Request NoSpread Addy.. Tsaka meron pa ba ngayon addy for UnliSP? Thanks
Code:
#define ADR_MEM_NoSpread1			0xA9ACCC
#define ADR_MEM_NoSpread2			0xA9ACD0
#define OFS_NoSpread          0x10114
Quote Originally Posted by V3n0x View Post
Code:
#define ADR_MEM_NoSpread1			0xA9ACCC
#define ADR_MEM_NoSpread2			0xA9ACD0
#define OFS_NoSpread          0x10114
ARe these NoSpread1 and NoSpread2 was the updated one? Because whenever I exit the room, warrock crush.. I'm sure these were the reason why it crush. Because I tried to remove it and I have no problem playing ang exiting the room
Quote Originally Posted by airrick18 View Post
ARe these NoSpread1 and NoSpread2 was the updated one? Because whenever I exit the room, warrock crush.. I'm sure these were the reason why it crush. Because I tried to remove it and I have no problem playing ang exiting the room
use the ofs
Quote Originally Posted by V3n0x View Post
use the ofs
Tnx venox.... Request ako Nodelay dude....
Code:
#define OFS_Level		0x3EA48
#define OFS_Prem1		0x3C8
#define OFS_Prem2	        0x3B0
#define OFS_Dinar		0x3EA58
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHat PH View Post
#request Update Addie of OFS_Speed... Thank's!
here:
Code:
#define OFS_Speed 0x10110
Quote Originally Posted by killallbosz View Post
#Request addy of SLOTS thanks
Code:
#define OFS_Slot5        	0x34134
#define OFS_Slot6      	0x34135
#define OFS_Slot7        	0x34136
#define OFS_Slot8        	0x34137
ReQuest po ng update addies ng Wallhack . Thanks
Posts 511–525 of 974 · Page 35 of 65

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?